My experience with castor oil for hair growth



If you read a lot about hair growth products, then you probably have heard about the wonders that Castor oil can do. This called “liquid gold” is full of wonderful benefits like, stimulates hair growth, moisturizes and nourishes your hair and so long. It is one of the top hair oils that you can use for your hair. Not just for the hair growth but also to get healthier, stronger hair. For the last few months I have been using hair care products with Castor oil and this is what happened…

My experience with Castor oil for hair growth

Like others, I have read a lot about Castor oil. About all the hair growth that it can promote and all the other marvelous benefits that you can get from it. So I tried it out to see if it really works and this is what I have to say:

Pros
  • First thing, I was surprised that after the first time used these products, my hair already was silky, soft and smooth.
  • After a while, they were not falling out as much as before.
  • My hair usually is frizzy but the frizziness was gone.
  • They looked heavier and stronger.
  • I color my hair and I noticed that my roots have grown out faster than usual.
  • After washing my hair with these products, they don’t leave an oily feeling in my hair.
  Cons
  • Need to admit that these products have a weird smell.
  • Comparing to other hair care products, these are pretty expensive.

Summary

Looking at my hair before and now you can see the difference:
  • They are not as frizzy as they were before.
  • They look healthier, stronger.
  • They have volume in them.
  • I don’t have split ends.
  • I color my hair that is why it is easy to see that roots have grown longer than usually.
If you have weak, thin hair as I do, then I recommend to try out products with Castor oil or Castor oil itself. It takes time to natural products to work, but be patient and use your Castor oil or Castor oil products regularly and you will see the results.   If you are interested, then you can visit the SHOP NOW page and get your Castor oil products now.

Komentāri